Monday 10 March 2014

Non-Review: Clinique Superdefence SPF 20 Age Defence Eye Cream

Yeap, a non-review. I did intend to review it but ended up returning it unopened.

Why?
-I sent an e-mail enquiry two weeks ago to Clinique and still haven't had a response
-It contains Titanium Dioxide, which blocks UVA and UVB short rays, but not Zinc Oxide which provides full protection from UVA and UVB rays. Suncream without Zinc Oxide is pointless to me :(
-I bought this from Debenhams because they include a free sample with online orders ("try something new guarantee"). Product arrives: no sample. Thanksssalot. I tried asking for a sample at different counters, showing them that I'd bought the full-sized product to no avail - Clinique don't make samples apparently o.O

Does anyone have an alternative?

p.s./ You should spell Super/defence with an "S". As a British person I cannot.

p.s./ 2: Original post and review updated here

No comments:

Post a Comment