Thursday 19 December 2013

Offer Alert: 3 for 2 on Elemis

Feelunique have a rather nice 3 for 2 offer going for Elemis. How I wish I had seen this before I splashed out on the Pro Collagen range for my Mommy this Christmas ... I could have gotten a free Marine Cream darn it! Debenhams "VAT free" prices really pales in comparison >.< Sigh.
I just hope it's a reputable website, because I'm off to order the range for myself now! :)

Celine

p.s./ Check out their Advent Calendar offers - a different treat every day. Today's is £5 off orders over £40.

Updated 23.12.13
The 3 for 2 offer has now ended, BUT theres currently 20% off Elemis

*And* the Pro Collagen Jewel Collection is currently 20% off on Elemis' official website (RRP £199.00, now £159.20 and worth £347!). This massive set contains:
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream - 100ml special edition
Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules (contains 60)
Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment for Neck and Bust (50ml)
Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (30ml)
Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (30g) + cotton cloth
Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment (15ml)

It's a good time to stock up on Birthday presents :p

Happy holidays :)
Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment